Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Floral Destruction! RAWR!! CAT SMASH!!

For the last couple of weeks I've had a little soup can on my desk. I have been storing some practice flowers for the wedding in it. They're made of Crayola Model Magic so they feel really funny... like weird foam.  I had about ten of them im my little can, about six inches tall with an inch wide flower. I want o use them as the bouquets and boutinnieres, so I probably need at least a hundred.

They're supposed to look like frangipanis. I need to work on the ends of the petals... They need to be pointier or something..?
Well... now I have six.

I have six of them because SOMEBODY ATE four of them... ATE THEM!!!

I noticed Kelly (two year old, white and tan cat) up on my desk the other day. He was busy nosing around in the can of flowers. He then proceeded to pull one of the flowers out and shred it. By the time I got to him he had completely destroyed it. I shooed him away but didn't move the can (WTF so stupid of me!). Later he apparently came back and destroyed an additional flower.

I finally put the can into the closet so he couldn't get to it. When I took it out again today I notice TWO more of the flowers were ruined. One is missing a petal and the other is full of fang holes.

Grr I am so angry! They're not allowed on the desks to begin with, but I suppose it is my fault for having things sitting there. But really... wth.  Angry! Angry!

Now I am all kinds of paranoid about ALL of my things... Particularly anything wedding related since I think Kelly is going to nom on some more of it, or possibly tell everybody else about how delicious inedible things are.
 Y u blame me? Me so adorable! Me no eat your things!

Cheers,
Red

No comments:

Post a Comment