Thursday, June 9, 2011

Home Decor for Bad-Asses

AV and I SHOULD be moving soon and I've been thinking about how we should decorate. I want to put up a lot of photos of the places I've/we've been (since I have thousands) but that's all I know so far. But I do have one thing I will for sure have to make the perfect space for...

AV's grandmother gave him a set of brass knuckles a few years ago. He's been keeping them in the paper Walgreen's bag she gave them to him in. Not really an optimal storage space.
But what to do with them? Since we're not exactly drug dealers, we can't quite use them in our daily lives. I can however, use them as some hardcore decor.

BEHOLD! The Bad-Ass Window Box!


The note underneath is the one Grammy wrote telling AV what she was giving him. It reads: "These are Original Brass Nuckles (KUCKLES) from the 1920's-1930's gangster days in America"

So watch yourself when you come over, the livingroom might be armed and dangerous, like a gangster.

Cheers!
Red
 

No comments:

Post a Comment