Monday, March 21, 2011

Dangerous Dining

AV and I had a dinner party on Friday. It made me feel fancy! Yes, the menu was chicken enchiladas and beer, but I still felt fancy. I secretly wanted to use my tea cups, but I didn't really think a bunch of 20-something guys would appreciate that...

I invited a couple of the younger guys from where I used to work and we had a really good time. Or at least, AV and I did. I'm assuming our guests did as well since they showed up at 7pm and didn't leave until like 11. I did feel bad for AV though, he had a ridiculously long day at work Thursday and he needed to go to bed early. We didn't really expect them to stay too long since we just had the enchiladas but we just must be that fascinating.

This was also the first time we had unfamiliar/non family people in our house, so we weren't sure how the cats would react. They were actually kind of strange... Normally cats tend to hide when there are new people around, but all four of our guys were hanging out in the kitchen with us. They were all really good... except for Daniel... Dannie has a terrible habit of jumping or stepping on people's... "personal areas". One of our guests may have gotten a horrible* surprise when Dannie decided he needed a little extra love. The perils of finally having a lap-cat....


Cheers,
Red

*painful

No comments:

Post a Comment