Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome to the Adventure Blog!

AV and I (Red) are 24 year old mechanical engineers currently living in Western Michigan. This blog will chronicle our adventures together including (but never limited to):

Cat care (we have FOUR. There's so much hair in our house :( )
Fish care (I have goldfish and I haven't even killed them yet!)
Motorcycles (we have two of THESE, one in Blue and one in Special Edition Lime Green)
Off-Roading (we also have dirt bikes and mountain bikes)
and
Cooking (I am completely awesome at it)

Cheers and stay tuned!
Red


You can also see more of our previous projects and adventures at:
PSWE - AV and I were/are both involved with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Race Team
The Martini Man - AV's dad is known as "The Martini Man", find some of his best recipes here
Little Red Shoes - Red's personal artist website
DeviantART - More of Red's art

No comments:

Post a Comment