Monday, March 14, 2011

Super Special Adventure!

AV and I are embarking on our biggest adventure yet! Bigger than Purdue* and bigger than Australia**!

In November we are going to be getting MARRIED (cue trumpets and confetti)!! HORRAY!

We're both young, neither of us is particularly religious, and I haven't been to a wedding in like 10 years. So we're going to be having quite a non-traditional situation on our hands. Oh, and did I mention that I have something like 50 cousins? So non-traditional and HUGE.

I should also probably mention that I'm an artist and since we're both engineers we're big do-it-yourselfers. And we don't want to pay the equivalent of a brand new automobile for a one day event.

So, I'm set on having a huge, memorable wedding that doesn't break the bank but is also fabulous and exciting. Good thing we have never done anything even remotely like this before. Should be just a walk in the park.... Stick around and you'll be able to follow our adventures*** in wedding planning.

Cheers!
Red

*We both graduated from here
**I studied here for a semester and AV came to visit me :D
***crisises

No comments:

Post a Comment