Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Spam-a-licious Financial Decisions

I am waiting on an email from a job I applied to so I checked my spam folder to make sure it didn't get sent over there by mistake. It did not, but I do now have another lucrative opportunity:

"I request to channel a left over fund to your account for partnership investment under your inspection the sum of (6.7m) Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Dollar's) the said amount belongs to one of our foreign customer."

SOLD.

But, I also have a Plan B if that one doesn't work out: I can always buy/sell/trade some "MaxGentleman Enlargement Pills".

My only question is in regards to this comment: "The only Penis Enlargement pill PROVEN in clinical trials". Now, how would one run a trial of this type of supplement?

"Alright sir, now that I've used this tape measure to record the size of your 'Little Friend', take a couple of these and check out these complementary magazines. I'll be back in a few minutes to re-measure. " Or maybe they use time-lapse cameras like in those documentaries when you can watch flowers grow from seeds. Regretfully, those movies would probably not be nearly as spectacular as watching an entire field of daffodils bloom in fifteen seconds.

Cheers,
Red

1 comment:

  1. that would be an interesting documentary to watch with the family

    ReplyDelete