Monday, August 1, 2011

Move, move, move....

We're still in the process of moving.

There are boxes scattered across the new house, trash and scattered things (both incredibly important and not so much so) across the old house. There's stuff in both our cars, in the old garage, out on the porch, and a bit in the yard. I'm not quite sure how we managed to acquire all this stuff, but we did and it has most definitely been a b*tch to move it all.

Our lease at the old house ends on Thursday so we have to have it all cleaned up and moved into the new one. The countdown is getting into the final moments so I guess we need to kick up our game.

I'm currently at the public library looking up internet plans. We still have no internet hookup at the new house, the last check box in terms of utilities.  Not to worry, when I finally get connected, I have many stories and photos to share, so just stay patient!

Cheers,
Red

No comments:

Post a Comment